West Pharma Recruitment Drive 2021:
West Pharma is Hiring fresher graduate candidates for the role of Graduate Software Trainee across Bangalore location. The detailed job description is given below.
About West Pharma:-
Working at West means having an opportunity to work by the side of our patients and customers, our global team members and the communities in which we operate – which all help contribute to a Healthier World.
At West, we are by the side of patients. The work we do impacts patients’ lives each and every day – our products are a critical part of healthcare delivery and we are proud of the role we play to improve patient health. We work by the side of our team members. We come together as one global team to deliver for our customers and help them address their challenges. We are a diverse, close-knit community of professionals, where everyone has a voice and opportunity to learn and grow through mutual trust and respect. With a 95 year plus history, we have a track record for success, which includes reported sales of $2.14B in 2020. We serve by the side of our community. Giving back is in our DNA—our team members across more than 50 sites globally are involved with hundreds of charities that have special meaning to them through our West Without Borders team member-led giving program.
West Pharma Recruitment Drive 2021:-
Job Title: Graduate Software Trainee
Salary: Best in Industry
Work Location: Bangalore
- BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Information Technology, Information Science & MCA
- 2021 and 2022 Graduates
- Available to join in January 2022
- Minimum aggregate marks of 70% in 10th, 12th & Graduation/Post Graduation
The Graduate Software Trainee, Digital and Transformation will be involved in the development, proof of concepts building, architectural design, and enhancement of applications for West.
As a recent graduate, this role provides the opportunity for exposure to fundamental software engineering principles and concepts.
• Requires the knowledge to participate in the development, proof of concepts building, architectural design, and enhancement of applications, for which you will be trained during your 6-month internship period as Graduate Software Trainee.
• With direction and guidance
o Develops cross platform (iOS, Android, and Windows) mobile application using Xamarin.
o Implement Industrial IoT (Internet of Things) using Microsoft Azure Platform
o Building Highly Scalable Web application using Microsoft Web Platform Tools
o Automate testing of the Web and Cross platform products
o Develop solution for immersive experiences using AR/VR/MR
• Works to build business knowledge and to transform this knowledge and business requirements into technical specifications
• With support, estimates technical requirements and breaks down work to user stories and tasks along with planning, developing, testing, and deploying solutions in a DevOps model
• With supervision, learn and implement automation test framework for Web, API and Mobile Platform while closely working with Leads and Architects on various prototypes, or proof of concept, to test solution.
Ability to work in a global and virtual environment and to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and utilize sound judgment with an ability to operate with a sense of urgency.
• Able to be aware of all relevant SOPs as per Company policy as they are related to the position covered by this Job Description
Knowledge with Technologies like .NET, C#, LINQ, Rest APIs, SQL is an advantage.
• Familiar with Azure Cloud Platform and its services along with Building Automation Test Framework using Azure DevOps
• Developing, testing, and deploying mobile applications to the Apple Play Store or to Google Play
• UWP (Universal Windows Platform) app development, XAML and Visual Studio
• Familiar with Azure IoT based solution using Azure IoT, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Storage and Azure PaaS (Platform as a Service) Services
• Automation Testing for Web Platform and Mobile Platform
• Various code repositories like Git, TFS, etc.