Western Digital Recruitment Drive 2022:
Western Digital is Hiring fresher graduate candidates for the role of ATE Test Engineer across Bangalore location. The detailed job description is given below.
About Western Digital:-
Western Digital Corporation (commonly referred to as Western Digital and often abbreviated as WDC) is an American computer data storage company and one of the largest computer hard disk drive manufacturers in the world, along with its main competitor Seagate Technology.
Western Digital Corporation has a long history in the electronics industry as an integrated circuit maker and a storage products company. It rapidly became a speciality semiconductor maker, with start-up capital provided by several individual investors and industrial giant Emerson Electric.
Western Digital Recruitment Drive 2022:-
Job Title: ATE Test Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Work Location: Bangalore
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in EEE/ECE/E&I or equivalent with ATE Testing experience.
- Experience with Probe card and device interface boards design for ASIC.
- Experience developing Production / Characterization Test Program for controllers from scratch.
- In-depth knowledge and Hands on working experience on Teradyne J750 platform.
- Experience in PCB design with SI / PI guidelines for high speed testing.
- ·Experience with Probers and Handlers.
- Experience in test data analysis and closely work with Product, Design, DFT, Production and Reliability engineering teams.
- Experience in DFT, Analog, E-Fuse and mixed signal test.
- Experienced in test time reduction, yield enhancement and HW design for manufacturing.
- Experienced in working with bench instruments like DMM, Oscilloscope etc for debug.
- Knowledge of OOP based programming, PERL scripting and data analysis tools like Spotfire.
- Knowledge of HTOL, Assembly is a plus.
- Knowledge of Semiconductor device physics
- Knowledge of Semiconductor manufacturing process and automotive standard practices is a plus.
- Develop ATE Test Solution for Memory Controller.
- Design PCB and develop Test program for a controller ASIC. Interfaces with
- Product, Design, DFT, Production and Reliability engineering to solve problems.
- Create Test Requirement and Test vectors requirement
- Design Hardware for Wafer Sort, Reliability & Final Test with SI / PI specs.
- Compile ASIC test Patterns and Test Program development
- To bring-up ASIC and Temperature testing at wafer and package level
- Verify using Bench Instruments, R&R for Test Program, correlation, release and Factory Support
- PE / Design / DFT / Verification / Characterization / SI team interactions
- Test Program Test Time Reductions and Yield Improvement
Western Digital Recruitment Drive 2022 Apply Link: Click Here