Wipro Campus Drive 2023 | Turbo Hiring | BE/B.Tech | M.Tech/MSC | PAN India
Overview : Wipro Started on campus drive final year 2023 graduate freshers for Turbo Hiring throughout PAN India.
TURBO Hiring Program selects the brightest talent from technical institutes across India and puts them on a faster track to success. It does this by giving them quicker access to global client projects.
The program participants enjoy exposure to niche technologies, get learning and certification opportunities and are also given the chance to pursue fully-sponsored higher degrees.
Wipro Turbo On Campus Drive Overview 2023
Job Title: Project Engineer
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: PAN India
Salary: 5.5 lakhs + 1 lakh retention bonus
- B.E/B.Tech or Integrated M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc
- Streams: CS/IT/Circuital/Mech/Allied/Integrated
Batch : 2023
- At least 60% in 10th standard and 12th standard. Graduation – 60% or 6 CGPA OR Equivalent as per their University Guidelines. Only full-time courses are allowed.
- One backlog is allowed at the time of Assessment. Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 8th semester.
- Max 3 years of gap in education allowed (between 10th to commencement of graduation).
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation period. Graduation should be completed within 4 years for B.E/B.Tech and 5 Years for Integrated M.Tech/M.E/M.Sc.
- Open school /distance education is allowed for 10th & 12th only.
- No part-time, correspondence or distance learning graduation courses will be accepted.
- Eligible branches – Computer Science/ IT/ Circuital/Mechanical/ Allied/ Integrated (M.Tech/M.E and M.Sc).
- Qualification – B.E./B.Tech. OR 5 Year Integrated courses (ME, M.Tech & Msc).
How To Apply Wipro Turbo Campus :
This is On Campus Drive, Contact your TPO for further process after Registration. Registration link at the end of the post.
Step 1: Registration
Register for Wipro’s TURBO Hiring Program 2023 by filling up a simple form.
Step 2: Online Assessment
This will include 3 segments:
- An aptitude test.
This will test your verbal skills, quant skills and logical ability.
Coding languages for Robotics will be C, C++, JAVA and Python.
- A written communication test.
Step 3: Business Discussion
On clearing the assessment round, you will be asked to come in for a business discussion.
Step 4: Offer Letter
If you clear the business discussion round, you will be sent a final offer letter.
Wipro Turbo Registration Link: Click Here