Wipro Freshers Hiring 2024 : Are you an IT graduate brimming with ambition, eager to translate your knowledge into real-world impact? Brace yourselves, because Wipro’s Associate Analyst program for freshers in 2024 is the launchpad you’ve been waiting for.
About Wipro Freshers Hiring 2024 Overview:-
Job Title: Associate Analyst
Job Location: Mumbai
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: As Per Industry Standard
Experience ; Freshers/0-1 Years
Graduation with diploma in computer/BTech/MCA/MBA (IT)/M.Sc.(IT)/ M.Sc Maths/Stats/OR with excellent database knowledge, preferred additional PGDCA, Database certification with exposure to analytics Tools & Techniques
Batch : Any
Job Description :
Associate Analyst is someone who manages the process of analyzing data from different perspectives and summarizing it into useful information & finding correlations or patterns among various fields in large relational databases. The Business Analyst would need to identify relationships in the dataset and look for patterns in the data like classes, clusters, associations & sequential patterns and provide useful analytics and forecasting to the business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Working experience of Adv. excel, VBA, Access and SQL, Tableau & Snowflakes
- Experience in advanced analytics with exposure to Operational/Web/HR analytics
- Good business acumen
- Ability to innovate using statistical techniques and advise client on newer analytical methodologies/solutions etc.
- Derive problem statement from ambiguous data, create hypothesis, use analytics technology and tools to test hypothesis and form conclusions
- To be able to provide view & support clients as required in areas like Productivity, Cost Reduction and Data driven analytics etc.
- In terms of project management, he/ she will estimate work effort, will participate in delineation of client tasks and will ensure quality delivery
- Effective coordination with onshore analytics consultants ,software developers (as appropriate), business partners or customers, business consultants
- Good data visualization skills using tableau, Excel or other visualization tools;
- Good project management, presentation and communication skills
- Exposure to techniques like forecasting, predictive techniques, classification techniques and segmentation highly desirable
- Understanding and working knowledge of prominent methodologies like Machine learning algorithms, Logistic/Linear Regressions, Data Mining Algorithms
- Working knowledge of any of the analytical tools like R, MINITAB, Python
- Any Data visualization tool like Tableau, QlikView, SuccessFactor, etc.
- Experience to build the tools/automation using VBA
- Handful experience to mine huge amount of data using Advanced Excel, SQL Server, Big Data tools like Hadoop, PIG, HIVE, etc.
- Good project management, Communication and presentation skills
How to Apply
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to Wipro Careers following apply link.
Wipro Registration Link: Click Here