Wipro Off Campus Drive 2020 For BCA/ BSC Graduates who are completing their graduation in 2020. WILP is a Campus Recruitment Drive for BCA/BSC Graduates who are Selected and will be enrolled in top Colleges to pursue M.Tech with Stipend provided by wipro.
Wipro Work Integrated Learning Program 2020 (WILP 2020)
Work Integrated Learning Program 2020 (WILP 2020) is a unique learning-integrated program which offers BCA and BSc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro, while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
Wipro Off Campus Drive For BCA BSC 2020
Job Title: Trainee
Work Location: Across India
Wipro Off Campus Eligibility :
- 10th Standard – Pass
- 12th Standard – Pass
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
Year of Passing
- 2020 ONLY
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
- Mandatory to have cleared Core Mathematics (No Business Maths or Applied Maths) as one subject in Graduation.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should have completed all exams / viva-voice / training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college/university.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in the selection process held by Wipro in the month of December 2019, January 2020, February 2020 or March 2020 are not eligible.
Period: (INR Per Month)
First Year: 15,488
Second Year: 17,553
Third Year: 19,618
Fourth Year: 23,000
On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months
Wipro Selection Process
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment details appended for your reference.
- Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes/ 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
- Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through a Technical Interview followed by a HR interview.
How To Apply : Eligibile and Interested can apply on the following link.
Apply Link : Click here to register wipro off campus drive 2020