Wipro Recruitment 2024 : Are you a graduate brimming with potential, ready to dive into the dynamic world of business consulting? Then fasten your seatbelts, because Wipro, the global IT and consulting powerhouse, is seeking bright minds like yours to join their Associate Analyst Program in 2024!
About Wipro Recruitment 2024 Overview:-
Job Title: Associate Analyst
Job Location: Chennai
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: As Per Industry Standard
Qualification : Any Graduate
Job Description :
- Very Good written & spoken communication skills;
- Good Analytical Skills & problem solving skills
- Pro-active & Positive Attitude
- Ability to Work efficiently and effectively in a team;
- Excellent Customer facing Skills and Ability to build Rapport with Clients
- Have the ability to escalate issues with a view to bringing about a win-win resolution
- Basic phone & email ettiquettes are desirable as candidate would need to interact with on-shore clients/external entities on a regular basis.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- ▪Responsible for processing Loan lifecycle events such as assignment monitoring (Trades Process- Primary/Secondary), Billing, Rollover, Rate setting, Funding, Increase/decrease, Paydowns, Commitment reduction, Interest/Fee/Adhoc. Payments, SSI updates with 2step/4step procedure followed.
- ▪Responsible to take action of Lender queries received in group email boxes i.e. ECRM within 24 hrs. and resolution within 2 business days.
- ▪Reaching out to internal/external stakeholders for missing information by following effective escalation matrix.
- ▪Match Cash breaks for previous day transactions and add comments for pending items.
- ▪Responsible to Share EOD status with detailed comments on BAU activities and Pending Items.
- ▪Responsible for Processing transactions as per training and SOP. Report to supervisor in case of any deviations.
How to Apply
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to Wipro Careers following apply link.
Wipro Registration Link: Click Here