Xactly Corporation off Campus Drive 2021:
Xactly looking to hire fresher candidates for the role of Dev Engineer Trainee for Bangalore location across India. Eligible Graduates in the field of Computer Science/ Information Science/ Information Technology are eligible to apply. Detailed Job Description is given below.
About Xactly Corporation:-
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly Corporation Off Campus Drive 2021
Job Title: Dev Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- As a Dev Engineer at Xactly, you will be responsible for development related activities and following the complete end-to-end development lifecycle including testing the products existing and new features, automating test cases, reporting bugs, etc.
- At Xactly, we believe everyone has a unique story to tell, and these small differences between us have a big impact. When bright, diverse minds come together, we’re challenged to think different ways, generate creative ideas, be more innovative, and take on new perspectives.
- Our customers come from different cultures and walks of life all around the world, and we believe our teams should reflect that to build strong and lasting relationships.
THE SKILL SET
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science, or related field
- Must have project(s) done in any one of the programming languages, databases
- Any courses/training on development technologies would be a plus
- Should have excellent academic record with completion of professional test course / certifications
- Quick learner, good in problem solving
- Open to adapt and quickly learn and work on the technologies/processes which are in place
- Good team player and assists peers
The interested eligible candidates apply on the following link.
Apply Link: Click Here to register Xactly Drive