Xactly Corporation off Campus Drive 2021:
Xactly looking to hire fresher candidates for the role of Associate Software Engineer for Bangalore location across India. Eligible Graduates and Post Graduates in the field of Computer Science/ Information Science/ Information Technology are eligible to apply. Detailed Job Description is given below.
About Xactly Corporation:-
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly Corporation Off Campus Drive 2021
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore/WFH
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 0-2 years
- Xactly is looking for a stellar individual to work on cross products first response engineering team which we call the SWAT team.
- You will work with extremely talented engineering team to debug , design and build various solutions for customer facing challenges for all Xactly product suite. The ideal candidate will be extremely proficient and proven in the design, implementation and debugging of modern web application architectures.
- You must be strong in all aspects of the application.
- You will have the opportunity to work on. private and public cloud.
- You will partner with all Engineering teams from different products in the company to provide great and seamless experience to customers.
- At Xactly, we believe everyone has a unique story to tell, and these small differences between us have a big impact. When bright, diverse minds come together, we’re challenged to think different ways, generate creative ideas, be more innovative, and take on new perspectives.
- Our customers come from different cultures and walks of life all around the world, and we believe our teams should reflect that to build strong and lasting relationships
THE SKILL SET
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
- Bachelor or Masters plus 0-2 year’s experience working on Enterprise application leveraging J2EE and/or AWS.
- Good knowledge of SQL (preferable working experience with Oracle DB)
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Basic Knowledge and understanding of the different performance, scalability, reliability, and usability as related to the troubleshooting of enterprise applications.
- Help customers troubleshoot issues they encounter while using the software and provide actionable tips to resolve the problem.
- Basic knowledge on debug Java Applications to troubleshoot the Customer issues they encounter while using the different products.
- Monitor enablement of various micro-services which will be used by hundreds of thousands of users
- Basic Knowledge on development of Application with Spring-Boot Microservices Architecture.
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Attend New Hire Training
- Learn the Dev and QE processes
- Gain exposure to Xactly QE tools & technologies
- Participate in scrum development process
- Get to know your team
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Fix product issues/bugs in different areas from different products.
- Troubleshoot customer issues and the knowledge on different Technologies from the different products.
- Code reviews and learn different tools like Git , Jira & confluences
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Ensure best QE practices are being used
- Ensure that we are releasinghigh qualityreleases
- Participate & contribute towards Product & feature releases
- Perform RCA’s on Production Escapes and ensure corrective actions are implemented.
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Partner and work cross functionally with other dev teams and the QE team
- Take full ownership of features and processes of the product
- Continuously think about and work on process improvements for an always high-quality product
The interested eligible candidates apply on the following link.
Apply Link: Click Here to register Xactly Drive