Xactly Corporation off Campus Drive 2021: Xactly looking to hire trained Quality/Testing Trainee For the Bangalore Office location. Xactly Corporation is a pure-play, SaaS company that provides cloud-based enterprise software and services. They offer tools to allow for sales performance management, sales effectiveness, sales compensation, and employee engagement. Xactly Corporation is headquartered in San Jose, California.
Xactly Hiring Freshers As QA Trainee
Job Title: QA Trainee
Job Location: Bangalore/WFH
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: Freshers With Testing Certification or Interested /1+ Year in QA
As a Quality Engineer at Xactly, you will be responsible for quality assurance related activities and following the complete end-to-end testing lifecycle including testing the products existing and new features, automating test cases, reporting bugs, etc. You will be trained well on all aspects i.e. Products training, Automation tools & infrastructure, CI/CD etc. ensuring their success in scrum teams.
Xactly QE team members work with the cutting edge tools & technologies like Selenium Webdriver, Java, TestNG, Maven,RestAssure, Nightwatch, VMWare, Jenkins, Docker, OpenNebula, Jmeter to name a few.
THE SKILL SET
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science, or related field. Any courses/training on testing would be handy.
- Should have professional experience for 1 year in testing with good academic records, 75% and above or fresh grads with excellent academic record with completion of professional test course / certifications
- Good attitude and should be a quick learner
- Open to adapt and quickly learn and work on the technologies/processes which are in place
- Should able to understand and execute the regression test cases.
- Should able to understand and run the automation test suites
- Good team player and assist peers
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
|2021 Batch||Off Campus||Mechanical|
|2020 Batch||Govt Jobs||Electrical|
- Attend New Hire Training
- Learn the Dev and QE processes
- Gain exposure to Xactly QE tools & technologies
- Participate in scrum development process
- Get to know your team
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Learn Xactly’s SaaS technology stack
- Learn the Xactly product & feature suite
- Learn Xactly QE automation frameworks, tools & technologies
- Participate in QE activities like test planning &automationsin scrum teams
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Ensure best QE practices are being used
- Ensure that we are releasinghigh qualityreleases
- Participate & contribute towards Product & feature releases
- Perform RCA’s on Production Escapes and ensure corrective actions are implemented.
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Gain expertise in Xactly product you are working on
- Take full ownership of features/modules you are responsible for testing.
- Work closely with your scrum teams is sprint planning & feature design discussions
- Continuously work on process improvements in your team to minimize production defect escapes
The interested eligible candidates apply on the following link.
Apply Link: Click Here to register Xactly Drive