Xenonstack Off Campus Drive 2021: Xenonstack is hiring graduates and post graduates for the role of Associate MLOps Engineer across Chandigarh location in India. Detailed job description is available below.
About Company :
At XenonStack, We are committed to becoming the Most Value Driven Cloud Native, Platform Engineering and Decision Driven Analytics Company. Our Consulting Services and Solutions towards the Neural Company and its Key Drivers.
XenonStack’s Artificial intelligence team is looking for a passionate Machine Learning Ops Engineer to help us discover and implement state-of-the-art solutions for our Machine Learning projects to enable rapid experimentation and increase the accuracy of our models and ensure the high quality of our products.
Xenostack Off Campus Drive 2021:-
|Job Profile||Associate MLOps Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech /BCA /BSC or ME/ M.Tech/ MSC or MCA|
|Experience||Freshers ( 0-1 year)|
Xenonstack Off Campus Drive 2021:
Role: Associate MLOps Engineer
Eligibility : Any IT Related or Other Graduate
Experience : Chandigarh
Job Location : Chennai/Remote
- Technical Graduates ( BCA, BSC, B.Tech), MCA, MSC, and M.Tech with strong data structure and algorithm Skill
- 0 – 1 Years of experience
- Research and implement MLOps tools, frameworks, and platforms for our Data Science projects.
- Work on a backlog of activities to raise MLOps maturity in the organization.
- Proactively introduce a modern, agile and automated approach to Data Science.
- Conduct internal training and presentations about MLOps tools’ benefits and usage.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes is a must-have.
- Knowledge in the operationalization of Data Science projects (MLOps) using at least one of the popular frameworks or platforms (e.g., Kubeflow, AWS Sagemaker, Google AI Platform, Azure Machine Learning, DataRobot, DKube).
- Good understanding of ML and AI concepts. Hands-on experience in ML model development.
- Proficiency in Python used both for ML and automation tasks. Good knowledge of Bash and Unix command-line toolkit.
- Knowledge in CI/CD/CT pipeline implementation.
- Knowledge of cloud platforms – preferably AWS – would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and Problem Solving Aptitude
- Strong Organizational skills
- Visual Thinking
Apply Link : Click Here to Apply