Xenonstack Off Campus Drive 2022: Xenonstack is hiring graduates and post graduates for the role of Cloud Engineer across Mohali location in India. Detailed job description is available below.
About Company :
At XenonStack, We are committed to becoming the Most Value Driven Cloud Native, Platform Engineering and Decision Driven Analytics Company. Our Consulting Services and Solutions towards the Neural Company and its Key Drivers.
XenonStack’s Artificial intelligence team is looking for a passionate Machine Learning Ops Engineer to help us discover and implement state-of-the-art solutions for our Machine Learning projects to enable rapid experimentation and increase the accuracy of our models and ensure the high quality of our products.
Xenostack Off Campus Drive 2022:-
|Job Profile||Cloud Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech /BCA /BSC or ME/ M.Tech/ MSC or MCA|
|Experience||Freshers ( 0-2 years)|
|Salary||INR 4.5 – 6 LPA|
Xenonstack Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022:
Role: Cloud Engineer
Job Location : Chennai/Remote
At XenonStack, We are committed to become the Most Value-Driven Cloud Native, Platform Engineering and Decision Driven Analytics Company. Our Consulting Services and Solutions are towards the Neural Company and its Key Drivers.
Xenonstack’s PlatformOps team is looking for a Cloud engineer in Platform engineering and the development and deployment of applications with Microservices Architecture, API and Event-Driven Architecture.
The Cloud engineer is responsible to work with Solution Architects throughout the Platform engineering and development and Deployment and Continuous Delivery
In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills. Your goal will be to build a Platform with TestOps and QAOps Principles for Performance and Scale
- Work with developers to design and implement algorithms.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Recommend and execute improvements.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Knowledge regarding software design and development in a test-driven environment.
- Experience with NoSQL, SQL databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks.
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and Problem Solving Aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Visual Thinking
Apply Link : Click Here to Apply