Xoriant Off Campus freshers Recruitment hiring Computer graduate for the position of software Engineer at Gurgaon location. Eligible candidates from BE/B.Tech/MCA interested in software testing apply before the link expires.
About Xoriant : Xoriant is Silicon Valley based product based engineering, software development and technology services corporation with offices in the U.S., Europe, and Asia. From startups to the Fortune 100, Xoriant leverage expertise in emerging technologies and high performing teams to deliver innovative solutions that accelerate time to market and keep our clients competitive.
Job Designation : Software Tester
Work Location : Gurgaon, NCR
Experience : Fresher
Eligibility : BE/B.Tech/MCA Computer/IT
Testing Engineer – Fresher / Entry Level
Testing plays a significant role in development of new software and systems. Testing Engineers work closely with software developers and program managers to iron out any bugs in the product, and improve the quality of the finished product.
The Job Role and Responsibilities : Xoriant Off Campus Drive
A Testing Engineer is required to fully test the product or system to ensure it functions properly and meets the business needs.
The job responsibilities include:
- Testing all aspects of the product/system like function/component, system, performance, Integration, regression and service.
- Analyzing users stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Work with development team to identify and capture test cases, ensure version management
- Setting up of test environments, developing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases.
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to quality risk and report it to concerned people.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Good Analytical skills
- Knowledge in SDLC, STLC, defect life cycle, testing methodologies and techniques.
- Able to create test cases from requirements.
- Good knowledge on SQL
- Core Java Concepts
- Ability to work in a team.
Good to Have
- Exposure to any Test Automation tool will be an added advantage
- Finance domain knowledge
- Hands on experience on Issue/Bug tracking tools, Test Case Management tools.
- Good to have ISTQB / ISEB qualifications.