Xperi Off Campus Drive 2021: Xperi is hiring graduates in the field of Computer Science and Information Technology for the role of Software Development Engineer. Eligible graduates can apply after reading the detailed job description.
Xperi invents, develops and delivers technologies that enable extraordinary experiences. We make entertainment more entertaining, and smart devices smarter.
From the home to the car to everywhere in between, managing content and connections in a way that is smart, immersive, and personal is precisely what Xperi’s technologies do.
Our inventions are foundational to the global entertainment ecosystem and our products and data improve every aspect of the digital entertainment experience, from choice to consumption.
Content markets are changing, fast. Consumers face a simultaneously expanding and fragmenting set of choices. Xperi technology cuts through the chaos, putting us at the forefront of fast-moving trends in streaming, digital entertainment, and AI applications – in any environment.
Xperi is at the heart of extraordinary experiences.
Xperi Off Campus Drive 2021
Job Title: Software Development Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/0-3 years
Salary: Best in Industry
- 0-3 years of professional experience with a computer science background
- Excellent Team player and a high achiever in previous roles.
- Good at Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Good in Python programming, having C programming skills is a plus.
- Basic understanding of designing large-scale systems is a plus.
- Basic understanding of AWS (Amazon Web Services) is a plus.
- Basic understanding of cloud deployment techniques like docker, Kubernetes, microservice architecture is a plus
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field; M.S. is a plus.
Xperi Off Campus Drive 2021 Job Description:
As a member of this team, you will be:
- Involved in both strategic and tactical initiatives i.e creating roadmap features and support the existing customer in adding new languages which humans speak!
- Tweaking existing NLP Models, developing new ones, so that we don’t misinterpret any conversation whether it be an adult or a child.
- Be part of architecture, design, and coding of intuitive features and support till launch to a million users.
- Review API and protocol specifications to assure proper compliance are met.
- Effective communication/healthy debates with other members of the team and third parties to ensure your designs align with the overall project goals.
- Be part of various guilds like Architect’s Guild and form crack teams that work towards making our Convo product remain State-Of-The-Art and the Go-To conversation product in the entrainment space.
How To Apply?
The interested and eligible fresher graduates can register in this drive.
Xperi Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here