Yahoo Off Campus Drive 2021: Yahoo is hiring fresher graduate candidates for the role of Software Engineer Intern across Bangalore location in India. Detailed Job Description is available below.
About the company:
ahoo! Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. Yahoo was founded by Jerry Yang and David Filo in January 1994 and was incorporated on March 2, 1995.
Yahoo Off Campus Drive 2021 For Freshers
Company Name : Yahoo
|Job Profile||Software Engineer Intern|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
- Actively enrolled in Bachelors or Masters Program
- This position will be part of the Production Engineering team that manages, maintains and supports production systems,
- Should be able to manage the scale at Yahoo – manages and maintains “large scale” production systems
- Responsible for 24x7x365 uptime /availability of critical systems/applications. This also includes revenue critical systems/applications as most of the systems do have a direct or indirect revenue bearing.
- The PE teams in Bangalore looks at 12x7x365 vs. 24 hours coverage. Along with cross functional collaboration with Engg/Product/SOC/Site Operations – he/she should interface/collaborate with PE counterparts who are in other Geographical locations(US/EU) such that collectively we can support production systems in true a 24x7x365 fashion.
- Knowledge of any scripting language (Shell/Perl/Python/PHP)
- The candidate needs to demonstrate troubleshooting skills both at the system and services/application level
- Utilize strong analytical and problem solving skills to diagnose/resolve system and application issues.
- Document processes, systems, and their associated configurations
- Participate in change and release management activities
- This position requires a dedicated individual who can work well in a team environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills are a must.
- Experience with Linux/Unix administrative tasks is required.
- Good knowledge of scripting Shell / Perl
- The candidate must be able to demonstrate skill in trouble-shooting techniques and problem diagnosis and resolution
- Experience with MySQL/ RDBMS concept is a strong plus.
- Experience in supporting cloud-based applications is a strong plus.
Interested candidates may apply through the below-mentioned URL ASAP.