Yara Off Campus Drive 2021: Yara Technologies is looking to hire the fresher candidates for the role of Engineer – Intern across Bangalore Location. The details about the Yara Off Campus Drive 2021 is described below.
Yara Digital Farming, India is engaged in delivery of digital solutions for our Crop and Digital Solutions teams globally. India is one of the largest agricultural markets in the world. The digital hub in Bengaluru plays a key role in supporting the creation of global and locally focused digital agriculture solutions. The digital ecosystem makes it conducive to build teams that support the development of a wide range of agricultural use-cases, globally.
Yara aims to be the crop nutrition company for the future and is leading the development of sustainable agriculture and digital tools to contribute to solving global agricultural challenges. We have a worldwide presence with sales teams in ~150 countries and around 17,000 employees. Yara Farming Solutions, will lead the transformation towards more sustainable and efficient food production, by innovating our offerings and the way we work. Crop and Digital Solutions is responsible developing and scaling new “on-farm” digital and integrated tools and solutions for an efficient and transparent food system.
Yara Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Job Title: Engineer – Intern
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
- BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Communication
- Work within a product team with a product manager, Architect, and developers to create solutions and apps focused on our different customers’ needs
- Participate in the full lifecycle of a product, from early-stage rapid prototyping through to full market release and continuous improvement after the initial launch
- Take responsibility for the development of backend components.
- Write clean, testable, scalable, and maintainable code that complies with web standards and best practices
- Performs the White-Box testing.
- Contribute in product design documents.
- Good fundamentals and working knowledge in building simple micro-services backends using Nodejs, ExpressJs, NestJS.
- Good fundamentals and working knowledge in design relational databases using Postgres, MySQL.
- Good knowledge of Algorithms and Data structures.
- Excited to learn about Cloud-based services; bonus points for deploying/hosting backend services on AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Enjoy working in quick prototypes/MVPs of mobile and web applications, agile environment.
- Basic understanding of concepts such as service-oriented architecture, single-page applications, and micro-services is an advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English.
- Passionate for learning new technology and an ambition to add value to self and company.
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Intern- Engineering through online mode as early as possible.
Yara Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here