Yodlee Software Engineer – Bangalore
Brief: Envestnet | Yodlee is looking for technically strong and capable members to deliver projects on time with high quality. Excellent analytical skills and methodical problem-solving techniques, He / She should have good verbal and written communication skills.
Required Technical Skills:
- 1 to 3 years of industry experience developing large-scale enterprise software
- BE/ B.Tech or MCA or ME/M.Tech/MS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Should have work experience on Version Control tool like Git, Perforce, etc.
- Shell scripting is must and Python, Perl will be an added advantage
- Experience in Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Chef, Docker, Gradle etc.
Nice to have skills:
- Ability to setup Continuous Integration Environment
- He/ She should have excellent communication skills.
- Must have Scripting Skills (Mandatory)
- Having knowledge on mobile integration framework like Appium will be added advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build and component integration architect should be proficient in various build models like ant, maven etc.
- He/ She should be able to define models for Continuous Integration and deployment using various frameworks like Jenkins, Chef, Gradle etc.
- Having experience in setting up Continuous Integration in virtualized environment like Docker will be added advantage.