Zalaris Off Campus Recruitment 2020 for freshers of BE/B.Tech 2019 Batch as a position of Cyber Security Trainee: Zalaris is a Norwegian company that delivers HR and payroll services to companies in Northern Europe, the Baltic region and Poland. The company is headquartered in Oslo. The company was founded in 2000. Zalaris was listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange in June 2014 with a market capitalization of 440 million NOK.
Job Title: Trainee – Cyber Sucrity
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best In Industry
The position as Trainee – Cyber Security is responsible for the security analysis, incident classification and incident response actions including notification and alerting. Monitoring and Testing and identifying network and system vulnerabilitiesJob Specification
- Should have certification in Ethical Hacking or related to cybersecurity
- Looking for applications only from Tamil Nadu
- Good written and verbal communications.
- Should have strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-learning and Self-motivation-oriented individuals.
- Positive attitude
- Should be open for rotational shifts
Education & experience
- Qualification: BE/BTech (Computers or IT)
- Eligibility: Should have minimum 60% scores in all the academics (10th,12th,UG)
- Year of Passing: 2019
- Job Location: Chennai
- Security Information & Events Management (SIEM) monitoring the alert queue/ log using ELK Stack.
- Application security testing (SAST) with coding knowledge is an added advantage.
- Monitors health of Security Information & Events Management (SIEM) security sensors and endpoints in collects data and context necessary to initiate L2 work.
- Being part of maintaining the Security Information & Events Management (SIEM) solution components for high availability.
- Triages security alerts Configure asset/log connectors and collectors and fine tune their volume and logging levels.
- Generate incident and statistical reports and provide lessons learnt analysis.
- Accountable for carrying out CSOC activities and documenting as per defined SOPs and policies/procedures.
- Threat monitoring and intelligence.
- Vulnerability assessment and monitoring, Penetration Testing.
- Monitor latest information security industry threats and support the organization.
We offer you
- Multicultural working environment
- Friendly and supportive colleagues
- Flat organizational structure
- Growth and development opportunities
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
Eligible applicants apply on the following link for Zalaris freshers hiring before 23 October 2020.