Zensar Virtual Off Campus Drive 2020 to hire Freshers of BE/B.Tech and MCA for the position of Project Trainee in All India Locations. Zensar Hiring graduates through the PAN India onlive virtual off campus Drive, the interested and eligible candidates attend the live test.
About Zensar Technology:
Zensar is a leading digital solutions and technology services company that specializes in partnering with global organizations across industries on their Digital Transformation journey. A technology partner of choice, backed by a strong track record of innovation; credible investment in Digital Solutions; and unwavering commitment to client success.
Zensar Virtual Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2020
Job Role: Project Trainee
Location: Across India
Salary: 3.5 – 5.5 LPA.
Zensar Campus Hiring Eligiblity Criteria:
- BE/B. Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology or MCA pass out in the Year 2019 & 2020, can only apply
- An applicant must have scored a minimum of 60% throughout academics SSC, HSC/Diploma and BE/BTech/MCA and an aggregate of 60% in the highest qualification till the semester for which results have been declared
- No Live Backlogs at the time of appearing for the Online Assessment
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills
- High Quality Programming Skills
- Good knowledge of emerging technologies
- Excellent logical and analytical thinking skills
- As we cater to Global Clients that may operate on 24 X 7 basis, associates may be required to work at Nonstandard hours
- Flexible to work on any Skill, Technology, Domain, Job Profile as per Business requirements
- Work Location – Work from anywhere (Pan India) or Zensar or Zensar’s client location as per Business requirements
Zensar Freshers Selection Process:
- Online Assessment (Technical / Programming, Aptitude & English Language) followed by Technical and HR Interview
- Final selected candidates are expected to join us on 21st December 2020
Zensar Campus Drive Registration:
- Interested and suitable candidates apply online for Zensar Virtual Off Campus Drive by clicking the ‘Apply For Job’ button. Shortlisted candidates will receive an email invite for further process.
For Daily New Off Campus Drive Please Search “Jobsnet.in”.