Zoho Hiring Freshers Of 2016/2017/2018/2019/2020 Batch: Zoho is an Indian web-based online office suite containing word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, databases, note-taking, wikis, web conferencing, customer relationship management, project management, invoicing, and other applications developed by Zoho Corporation, a California-based company
Role: Software Developer
Experience: 0 to 2 Years
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the product development life cycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Wehave scheduled to conduct written tests on 14th, 15th, 22nd, 28th & 29th of December, 2019 – 09.00 AM, Here are more details:
|Test Date||Written Test Location||Job Location|
|14 Dec 2019||Chennai||Chennai|
|15 Dec 2019|
|22 Dec 2019|
|28 Dec 2019||Tenkasi||Tenkasi|
|29 Dec 2019||Chennai||Chennai|
The written test which is held on 28th of December will be ONLY at Tenkasi Location.
- Students graduating on 2021 will not be eligible to take up the test, they will not receive the call letters for the test.