Zscaler, a leader in cloud security, is seeking passionate Associate Data Engineers with 0-3 years of experience to join our dynamic team. This is your chance to build and integrate data pipelines, design data models, and shape the future of Zscaler’s data infrastructure. Dive deep into Snowflake, leverage Python and advanced SQL, and collaborate with talented engineers to solve real-world problems at scale.
Zscaler Recruitment 2024 Overview:-
Company Name: Zscaler
Job Position: Associate Data Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 0-3 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Support the evaluation and implementation of the current and future data applications/technologies to support the evolving Zscaler business needs.
- Collaborate with IT business engagement & applications engineer teams, enterprise data engineering and business data partner teams to identify data source requirements.
- Profile and quantify quality of data sources, develop tools to prepare data and build data pipelines for integrating into Zscaler’s data warehouse in Snowflake.
- Continuously optimize existing data integrations, data models and views while developing new features and capabilities to meet our business partners needs.
- Work with Data Platform Lead to design and implement data management standards and best practices.
- Continue to learn and develop next generation technology/ data capabilities that enhance our data engineering solutions.
- Develop large scale and mission-critical data pipelines using modern cloud and big data architectures.
- 0 to 3 years of experience in data warehouse design & development.
- Proficiency in building data pipelines to integrate business applications (salesforce, Netsuite, Google Analytics etc) with Snowflake
- Must have proficiency in data modeling techniques (Dimensional) – able to write structured and efficient queries on large data sets
- Must have hands-on experience in Python to extract data from APIs, build data pipelines.
- Completely proficient in advanced SQL, Python/Snowpark(PySpark)/Scala (any Object Oriented language Concepts), ML libraries.
- Strong hands-on experience in ELT Tools like Matillion, Fivetran, Talend, IDMC (Matillion preferred) , data transformational tool – DBT and in using AWS services like EC2, s3, lambda, glue.
- Knowledge of data visualization tools such as Tableau, and/or Power BI
- Must demonstrate good analytical skills, should be detail-oriented, team-player and must have ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Zscaler Recruitment Apply Link: Click Here