Zycus Off Campus Drive 2022:
Zycus is looking to hire post graduates and graduates for the role of Java Developer across the Mumbai location in India. Eligible and Interested candidates may apply. Detailed Job Description is given below.
Zycus is a leading global provider of A.I. powered Source-to-Pay suite for procurement, finance, and AP organizations. Our comprehensive product portfolio includes eProcurement, eInvoicing, Spend Analysis, eSourcing, Contract Management, Supplier Management, Financial Savings Management, Project Management, Request Management, Supplier Network, Insight Studio, and Merlin A.I. Suite with intelligent BOTs. Our spirit of innovation and passion to help organizations create greater business impact is reflected among the hundreds of procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years.
Zycus Off Campus Drive 2021 Overview:
Job Title: Java Developer
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: As per Industry Standard
Experience: 1-3 years
BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT; MCA
- The work will involve development of Web Applications, Components, Systems, Services, Framework.
- Working on products or on live production systems.
- Developing, Maintaining, Testing, Debugging, Fixing and optimizing code.
- Participating in code reviews and functional demos to the peer teams.
- Responding to crisis situations related to live scenarios.
- 1- 3 years of extensive experience in Java Application Development
- Experience with Core Java (Version 7+) & Advanced Java.
- Experience with Spring / Spring Boot ,AWS Services, RESTful Web Services, JUnit & Mockito Framework will be an added advantage.
- Experience with Any relational Database & NoSQL database
- Experience with Object Relational Mappings (ORM)
- Strong conceptual knowledge of multi-threading, debugging Skills.
- Basics of NodeJS or any SPA.
- Must be very good in logical reasoning, problem solving, & analytical skills.
The interested and eligible graduates Apply on the following application link.
Zycus Off Campus Drive 2022 Apply Link: Click Here