Zycus is looking to hire freshers of BE, B.Tech as a Trainee Software Engineer jobs position across Mumbai, Pune and Bangalore through Pan India off campus drive.
Overview Of Zycus Off Campus Drive 2022
Zycus is looking for Engineering Graduates in Computer Science or to join us as Trainee Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore/Mumbai/Pune
Relevant Experience: Fresher
Qualification: BE/BTech(Computer Science/Information Technology)
Top Companies Hiring Freshers: Apply Now
- Supporting zycus products and troubleshooting issues on production environment
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve product issues
- Application Monitoring, Infrastructure monitoring, Database Monitoring etc
- Upgrade of Application like Jboss/Tomcat
- Hands on knowledge of linux systems and bash scripting
- Closely working with developers and Qcs in troubleshooting issues
- Excellent communication skills to interact with management and present incident summaries
- Work in all shifts(morning, afternoon)
- Weekend shifts applicable on requirement basis
- 0-1 year experience in software development and support
- Qualification: BE(CS/IT) Must have 2021/ 2022 passed out
- Knowledge of linux commands Knowledge of Databases like SQL/MYSQL/Oracle/PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of programming and scripting would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of working incident management systems like Salesforce and JIRA
- Required Decent conceptual knowledge of java, linux, RDBMS
- Good to have: LINUX certification, JAVA certification High Level knowledge of web-based technologies like JBOSS, Tomcat, Apache
The interested and eligible graduates Apply on the following apply link.
Apply Link: Click Here to register Zycus Drive.
1 thought on “Zycus Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Trainee Software Engineer | Pan India”
I am Ramya from Bangalore, Studied Bachelor of Engineering from Nagarjuna College of Engineering and Technology graduation in the year 2022.