American Express Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022 : American Express hiring Early Careera graduate across India for the position of Software Engineer I. Any Computer Science Graduate ot equivalent can apply for the same.
American Express Hiring Overview 2022
Job Title : Software Engineer I
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary : High in Industry
Experience : Any
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA or Any Related
Job Description :
The Americas Product Deployment team is seeking technology savvy and innovative individuals to join our team. This role is responsible for configuring technology solutions, ensuring end-to-end quality and operational performance. In this role, you will be working with the product team and technology developers.
Technical Consultant responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Translate customer requirements into configurable solutions
- Identify enhancements and partner with development groups
- Automate and streamline processes to continually reduce end-to-end operating costs
- Adhere to SLAs, contractual agreements and legal compliance
- Identify improvement opportunities and determine solutions to achieve business goals
- Ability to work with ambiguous definition or requirements and produce tangible solutions
- Ability to think analytically and conceptually
- Analyze complex data, identify improvement opportunities/solutions to achieve goals
- Creative technical problem solver
- Self-starter who works well independently and in a team environment
- Self manage your workload and able to handle multiple, complex projects with competing priorities
- Ability to drive results
- Experience with travel agency Online Booking Tools and/or profile management
- Global Distribution System (GDS) knowledge and/or experience, such as Sabre, Amadeus, etc.
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following American Express careers portal link.
Apply Link: Click Here