Are you a recent IT graduate with a passion for problem-solving and a desire to make a real impact? Look no further than Barclays’ Off Campus Drive in 2024! We’re searching for bright, tech-savvy individuals to join our dynamic IT Support team as Support Engineers.
Barclays Off Campus Drive Overview:-
Job Title: Support Engineer
Salary: 04-10 LPA glassdoor
Eligibility: BE/B.Tech/BSC/MCA/ME/M.Tech or Related
Batch : 2023/2022 or Any
Your Responsibilities :
• Providing seamless end-to-end support and expertise for front office Trading applications to help drive the effectiveness and commercial strength of the Trading franchise.
• Monitoring underlying system health, functionality, and availability to proactively detect and prevent issues from impacting the business.
• Improving monitoring and alerting capabilities primarily through ITRS or other strategic platforms.
• Working with the development teams to understand full production application build, configuration, and change going into the platform.
• Compliance to audit, regulatory and CSO Standards requirements – risk aware and focused
• Analyse automation failures, identify root cause of failure and work with L3, Integration and application owners
• Log and track incidents and issues following the ITIL standards; Tracking outstanding issues and working with the appropriate parties to achieve resolution and prevent re-occurrence.
• Ensuring all application standard controls and requirements are being met and that any new services being brought to production have met the required level of standards and assurances.
• Work with Build the Bank, GTIS (Infra), GTSM (Service Management) and Operations to identify manual tasks and automate.
You Must Have
• Degree in information system or computer science or any equivalent
• Application troubleshooting/debugging capability and analytical skills
• Basic Operating systems Unix/Linux or Windows knowledge
• Basic Scripting experience
• Basic experience of working with relational databases
• Basic knowledge of DevOps and understanding of various stages of Agile Change life cycle.
• Basic ITIL knowledge
• Strong Communication Skills
Skills that will help you in the role:
• A selection of several of the below skills: Python, Citrix, Web services, Java, Kibana, ITRS, AppDynamics, Splunk
• Exposure to middleware technologies (ex. Tibco RV and Solace) desirable
• Understanding of IB Front office technology (understanding of trade lifecycle) would be an advantage
• Any Service Management/ticketing tool and Workflow Knowledge
• Knowledge of scheduling tools like Autosys or others.
How To Apply?
The interested and eligible candidates can register on the following Barclays India careers page.
Apply Link: Click Here to Register