Ericsson Off Campus Drive : Ericsson, the global leader in communications technology, is gearing up for its much-anticipated Off-Campus Drive in 2024, offering a golden opportunity for graduating engineering students to kickstart their careers as Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs)
Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2024
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Noida
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria: BE/B.Tech
Batch : 2024/2023 Or Any
Off Campus Drive Description :
The Graduate Engineer Trainee is part of a BCSS SA CNS GSD team supporting the customer service delivery and shall deliver services according to the contracted Services Level Agreements by means of established processes with understanding of Ericsson’s Products, Solutions and Services.
They will effectively undergo the mentoring program under designated experienced NDO Engineer
What you will do
- Responsible for performing analysis, audit, design, and optimization of telecom networks.
- Work independently and provide quality results as per project or service scope.
- Work with scope-based deliveries and processes automation!
- Suggest resolution of technical problems within the domain.
- Chip in with innovative ideas and stimulate innovative thinking in the uni and Identify, prepare, and implement basic automation to reduce repetitive & mundane tasks.
You will bring
- Understanding of Wireless/Mobile Technologies like 2G/3G/4G/5G
- Knowledge of any high-level programming languages like Python.
- Excellent Analytical & Troubleshooting skills, solid understanding on MS Office Tools
- Presentation skills (oral and written) and willingness to work in different time zones including Night Shifts.
B.E/B.Tech. In Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Telecommunication/IT.
Minimum 65% marks in 10th & 12th and above 65% / 6.5 CGPA in B.E/B.Tech.
The selection process for the Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2024 typically includes the following stages:
- Online application: Fill out the online application form with your details, academic information, and resume.
- Aptitude and technical test: Shortlisted candidates will undergo an online assessment to evaluate their aptitude and technical skills.
- Technical interview: Qualified candidates will be called for a technical interview to assess their knowledge and problem-solving abilities.
- HR interview: Successful candidates from the technical interview round will undergo an HR interview to assess their compatibility with the organization’s values and culture.
How to Apply:
The intrested and eligible graduates register for the same on the following link.
Ericson Apply Link: Click Here to apply