Telstra is on the hunt for brilliant Technical Support Engineers with 0-3 years of experience to join our dynamic team.
About Telstra Jobs Openings 2024
Job Title – Technical Support Engineers
Job Location : Bangalore/Pune
Experience : 0-3 Years
Salary : Best in Industry
Job Description :
You will be working across all aspects of the customer support experience, through direct communications, escalation and engagement with up/down stream teams and Vendors. You will be given a high degree of autonomy and have the opportunity to work on initiatives to improve processes and the performance and integration of systems, making a positive impact on customer experience.
- This role is responsible for continuously improving service reliability and rapidly restoring customer incidents.
- Working across all aspects of the customer support experience.
- Detect and prevent incidents before they occur.
- Aid the development and implementation of new technologies to ensure Telstra leads the ICT industry. (For example: Networking)
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve process, efficiencies, and customer experience.
- Provide input into learning and development for our entire ecosystem.
- Cross Skill into different technology hubs
- 24×7 Shift Environment / On-Call support / Australia Business hours
Qualification – B.E / B. Tech or equivalent
- 0 to 3 years working in IT industry.
- CCNA or equivalent.
- Knowledge on firewalls.
- Strong understanding on Routing & Switching.
- Incident Management Experience.
- Previous Customer Service experience.
- Written and Verbal communication skills and good English comprehension.
How To Apply :
The interested and eligible graduate register for the same on the following application link.
Apply Link : Click Here