FICO Off Campus Drive 2021: FICO (Fair Issac Corporation) is looking to hire the fresher candidates for the role of Cyber Security Engineer across Bangalore Location. The details about the FICO Off Campus Drive 2021 is described below.
FICO’s groundbreaking use of Big Data and mathematical algorithms to predict consumer behavior has transformed entire industries. The company provides analytics software and tools used across multiple industries to manage risk, fight fraud, build more profitable customer relationships, optimize operations and meet strict government regulations. Many of our products reach industry-wide adoption — such as the FICO® Score, the standard measure of consumer credit risk in the United States. FICO solutions leverage open-source standards and cloud computing to maximize flexibility, speed deployment and reduce costs. The company also helps millions of people manage their personal credit health.
FICO Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Job Title: Cyber security Engineer – II
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary :High in Industry
Experience: Freshers (2019 to 2021 Batch)
- Bachelor degree in a computer science or technology-related field preferred.
- Certifications such as CISSP, CEH, GIAC, GSSP-JAVA preferred but not Mandatory.
- Minimum of 0-2 years of experience in Application Security is preferred but not Mandatory
- Triage and provide remediation recommendations for security issues
- Work with Security team members to build and maintain security features
- Work with other development teams to ensure that they make safe architectural and implementation choices
- Constantly poke and abuse our software to find bugs before attackers do
- Provide Expert Technical Guidance and hands on validation of secure development solutions
- Collaborate with engineers, consultants and leadership to address security risks and provide mitigation recommendations within the SDLC.
- Perform hands on security testing of products and services to proactively discover risk and track them to resolution.
- Perform validation of security controls to insure adherence with compliance and industry best practices.
- Understand, balance and communicate business risk with security risk.
- High level of personal integrity, with the ability to professionally handle confidential matters, and reflect appropriate level of judgment as it pertains to security.
- Ability to understand business requirements and apply security without adversely affecting the desired functionality.
- Includes keeping better communication with other engineers, consultants and leadership in order to conduct other job duties in the above as a team.
- Be the SME for Application security process and help AppSec team members to complete the tasks assigned to them.
- Firm understanding of enterprise class application architectures that are highly scalable and reliable and the ability to secure them.
- Experience with multiple languages such as Java, C++, PHP, etc. and understand how to detect and remedy related security issues such as OWASP top 10.
- Ability to scale security within the SDLC by automation using tools sets such as source code analyzers, vulnerability scanners, configuration validation, and similar techniques.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to convey security needs to developers, peers and leadership.
- Solid foundation in application security.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates may register through below mentioned online application form ASAP.
FICO Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here