Sage HR Hiring Mass Technical Support Engineers Across India Having 0-4 Years Experience
The detailed information about Sage HR Careers opening as follows.
SAGE Hiring Overview 2023
Job Title : Technical Support Analyst
Job Location : Bangalore- Hybrid
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience : Freshers/ 0-4 Years
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/BSC/BCA/MCA/M.E/M.Tech or Any related
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• 0-4 years of experience in a customer support role.
• Experience troubleshooting API/Web Services/Salesforce integration issues.
• Experience and Knowledge of XML, Web Services client tools like SOAP UI/Postman.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to learn quickly and research complex issues.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including clear speaking voice and good use of English language grammar.
• Proven success in a team environment.
• Experience working with Sage Intacct or other ERP/Financial software application.
• Experience using CRM software such as Salesforce.
• Understanding of Internet and Cloud technologies.
Key Responsibilities Responsibilities:
• Assist customers and/or partners in responding to questions and issues with the Sage Intacct application via live help, online customer portal, and phone.
• Case Management, which includes:
-Maintaining, updating and prioritizing cases daily to meet published customer Service Level Objectives
-Logging cases with accurate information to provide a full record of each issue and resolution
-Performing research and troubleshooting to resolve cases
-Providing timely communications with clients and internal departments such as Engineering and Product Management
-Logging and tracking escalations.
• Contribute to the development of internal knowledge base and customer solution portal.
• Understand customer needs and provide proactive suggestions to improve customer use and satisfaction.
• May be required to work weekends and holidays on a rotating basis to provide support coverage.
• May be required to work outside of standard work hours in response to critical customer situations.
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following Sage HR careers portal link.