Siemens Energy, a global leader in sustainable energy solutions, is searching for bright minds like yours to join their Graduate Program 2024 – IT Innovation Consultant program.
Siemens Energy Graduate Program Overview:-
Job Title : Graduate Trainee Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Work Location: Gurgaon and Pube
Experience : Freshers
Qualification: MTech. / M.E / PhD in Computer Science/Information Technology
Job Description :
As a member of the Digital Transformation office, you will play a crucial role as the primary responder for emerging digital technologies and innovations, supporting the sustainable enablement and training of our workforce.
How You’ll Make an Impact
● As part of our Graduate Program, you are on the Siemens Energy team. You’ll share our purpose in energizing society by supporting customers with transitioning to a more sustainable world and will work on real global issues, creating solutions that directly make an impact.
● You’ll drive digital innovation campaigns for technologies like Generative AI, AR/VR and quantum computing with colleagues in the digital teams to deliver profitable growth.
● Leveraging your curiosity for digital technologies, you proactively train yourself to prototype and develop minimum viable products, fostering the necessary advancement of digital capabilities within various teams.
● Building both an internal and external global network, you will connect with roles driving innovation, cultivating relationships that contribute to the value-added outcomes of digital innovation.
What You Bring
● Demonstrated hands-on experience in crafting solutions for digital technologies, coupled with a strong willingness to evolve into a key expert, particularly in areas such as Generative AI, AR/VR, and quantum computing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities, coupled with the capacity to think both creatively and strategically.
- Demonstrates a genuine passion for networking and excels in cultivating relationships, both internally and externally, to propel innovation initiatives.
- Significant practical work experience up to 36 months including knowledge from internships, working student activities or employment.
- A master’s degree, doctoral degree, or equivalent in computer science, information systems, business analytics or data science.
- Minimum of 3 months of international experience gained through studying or working.
- Excellent English skills to work in a multi-cultural environment and be flexible and mobile during the program.
Siemens Energy Apply Link: Click Here