Tech Mahindra conducts campus recruitment drive in various colleges and universities to hire BE/B.Tech as well MCA graduates, Here the most asked Interview questions in the selection drive.
Tech Mahindra Interview Questions
Tech Mahindra campus recruitment starts with online aptitude test, If you clear the first selection round you will be called for the second round of recruitment Technical Interview.
In Technical Round generally your basic technical knowledge tested such as basic programming skills, data structure as well algorithm.
Get IT Jobs Update on Telegram: Click Here
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Some Important Major Subjects For CS/IT Graduate Fresher
- C, Data Structure And Alogrithm Concepts
- Object Oriented Programming , C++/Java
- Database Management System/SQL
- Computer Networking
- Operating System
- Data Science/Machine Learning/AI/Cloud
For other branch students prepare any two favorite subjects.
Tech Mahindra Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
- Differentiate between C and C++.
- Explain these terms: Stack, Queue, Array and Linked List
- What are static variables and functions?
- How would you rename a function in C?
- What do you understand by modular programming?
- Give a general algorithm for converting a m-array tree to a 2-ary tree.
- How many links are there in a binary tree of N nodes?
- Have you used threaded trees anytime in your life time?
- Explain Cloud computing.
- What is an Inline function?
- Define Destructor?
- What is friend function?
- What is function overloading?
- What is the use of finalize method?
- What are sealed modifiers?
- Explain Persistence and Collaboration?
- What is composition? Explain the purpose of composition?
- What are the features that are provided to make a program modular?
- The difference between class and an object?
- Difference between overloading and overriding?
- What is exception handling?
- What are tokens?
- What is method overriding?
- What do you mean by 3NF in DBMS?
- What is the operating system?
- What is the difference between Java and C++?
- What is a pointer?
- Tell us more about pointer?
- Write about double linked list programs?
- What is Join in DBMS?
- How is a macro different from a function?
- Write a program using SQL queries to find a unique entry in a table.
- Difference between short term, long term and medium term scheduler.
- Differentiate between compilers and interpreters.
- What are the different types of integration testing?
- Differentiate between RAM and ROM.
- Define macros.
- What do you understand by multi-threading and multi-tasking?
- What do you mean by the term “normalization”?
- When should structures be passed by values or by reference?
- How are Windows programs different from normal C-programs?
- Give some salient points of difference between request processor and request dispatcher.
- Have you written applications to retrieve stored images in a table?
- Devise a program to implement the Fibonacci sequence.
- Describe these Operating System concepts: Fragmentation, Segmentation
- Which technology does Pentium use – RISC or CISC?
- How would you create a footprint in your PCB designer software (say, Altium)?
- How many times do you reuse the code that you develop? How do you reuse it?
- How can we call the base method without creating an instance?
- Describe horizontal scalability and vertical scalability.
- What is an adaptive learning bridge?
- How to install Apache Server on our Machines?
- What are the numerous projects that you’ve undertaken? Describe the basic working of these projects? What problems did you face?
- What are skew trees? For a tree with 4 nodes draw all possible binary? Generalize for n nodes how many binary trees can be drawn?
- What is 2 dimensional linked list?
- What environment variables are required to be set on a machine in order to run Java programs?
- How and who handles data looping?
- Define syntax and semantic errors.
- Tell me operating systems used in mobile.
- Write a program for finding factorial of a number.
- Differentiate between swapping and paging.
- How does a debugger set breakpoints in a code you are debugging?
- Write the Shortest path algorithm for a graph.
- What are the complexities of sorting algorithms and how can this complexity be calculated?
- Define binary tree insertion.
- What ‘lex’ does?
- Differentiate between a constructor and a method in C++.
- Differentiate between an Interface and an Abstract class?
- What are the various IPC mechanisms? Why is message passing costlier than semaphore?
- What happens when main () method is declared as private?
Tech Mahindra HR Interview Question
- Why should I hire you?
- What are your future plans?
- What are your strengths? Weakness?
- How can you contribute to this company?
- What kind of a manager would you be?
- How do you see your progress while working at Tech Mahindra?
- What is the reason behind your numerous rejections in the campus placement processes?
- Describe your various hobbies. What do you like to do in your free time?
- How much training do you think you’ll need to become a productive employee?
- Why do you want to work in our organization?
Get IT Jobs Update On Telegram: Click Here