Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing is an Autonomous Scientific Society of Department of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. The National Centre for Software Technology, ER&DCI and CEDTI were merged into C-DAC in 2003.
CDAC Recruitment – Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), Hyderabad, recruitment notification for 6 Project Engineer vacancies. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
CDAC Recruitment 2019:
CDAC Hyderabad Recruitment for Project Engineer:
|Job Role||Project Engineer|
|Salary||Rs.4,23,300 -Rs.5,42,400/- per year|
|Last Date||17 June 2019|
CDAC Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Project Engineer (Security):
- First class in B.E / B. Tech/ MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline with 1-4 years of Post Qualification work experience.
- DOEACC ‘B’ level with at least 2 to 5 years of post-qualification work experience.
- Post Graduate Degree (M.Sc.) in Electronics or relevant domain with at least 2 to 5 years of Post-qualification work experience in relevant discipline.
Project Engineer (Developer):
- First class is/ B. Tech/ MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline with 0-3 years of Post Qualification work experience.
- DOEACC ‘B’ level with at least 1 to 4 years of post-qualification work experience.
- Post Graduate Degree (M.Sc.) in Electronics or relevant domain with at least 1 to 4 years of Post-qualification work experience in relevant discipline.
Age limit (As on 17.06.2019): Below 37 years
CDAC Hyderabad Post wise vacancies: 6 Posts
- Project Engineer (Security) – 2 Posts
- Project Engineer (Developer) – 4 Posts
CDAC Recruitment – Project Engineer Selection Process:
The Selection process will be based on Written Examination/ Interview.
CDAC Recruitment Written test:
- The Written test will be of objective type Consists of questions under English, Logical Reasoning, Numerical Ability, Domain Knowledge or specific functions/disciplines.
- Qualified candidates from the written test will be uploaded on the official website in the form of merit list.
CDAC Recruitment Interview:
- Final selection will be based on multi-level interviews to be conducted at C-DAC, Hyderabad.
- Candidates whose name appear in the written test merit list will be eligible to appear for interview.
How to apply for CDAC Recruitment 2019 for PE?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 17th June 2019.
To apply for this job please visit www.cdac.in.