Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 : Anazon hiring graduate freshers across India for the position of Data Engineer. There are multiple positions Vacancies in Hyderabad , Bangalore, Gurgaon Office Location.
Datavail Off Campus Drive Overview 2022
Job Title : Data Engineer
Job Location : Hyderabad, Bangalore, Gurgaon
Salary : High in Industry
Experience : Freshers
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/BSC/MCA/ME/M.Tech/MS
Batch : 2023
Job Description :
As a Data Engineer Intern in Amazon you will be working on building and maintaining complex data pipelines, Assemble large and complex datasets to generate business insights and to enable data driven decision making and support the rapidly growing and dynamic business demand for data.
As a Data Engineer Intern you will have an opportunity to collaborate and work with various teams of Business analysts, Managers, Software Dev Engineers, and Data Engineers to determine how best to design, implement and support solutions. You will be challenged and provided with tremendous growth opportunity in a customer facing, fast paced, agile environment
- Candidates must be in their Final year of Bachelor or Master Course in Computer Science or Engineering or related field
- Hands-on experience in SQL
- Hands on experience in languages like Python etc.
- Knowledge of RDBMS, Big Data, NOSQL, ETL and Data-warehousing Concepts
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment
- Hands on Experience with AWS technologies like Amazon S3, EMR, Amazon RDS, Amazon Redshift etc.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development life cycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Knowledge of cloud services such as AWS or equivalent
- Knowledge on different reporting/visualization tools in the industry
- Sharp problem solving skills and ability to resolve ambiguous requirements
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following Amazon careers portal link.
Apply Link: Click Here