Barclays Off Campus Drive 2022:
Barclays is hiring fresher graduates for the role of 2022 Graduate Analyst across the Pune Location in India. Detailed Job description of Barclays Off Campus Drive 2021 is available below.
Barclays Off Campus Drive 2022 Overview:-
Job Title: Graduate Analyst
Stipend: Best in Industry
- Object oriented programming language (C# will be preferred)
- Knowledge of RDBMS like SQL Server.
- Understanding of DevOps Concepts.
- Knowledge of VCS tools such as GIT and Bitbucket.
- Knowledge of Test driven development –using TDD tool like NUnit/Junit/MS test/TSQl-T
- Behaviour Driven Development- using tool such as SpecFlow or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Agile (Scrum) methodology and software development approach.
- The application development role requires full stack development and specialized development in various applications in RFT. The role will need deep technical knowledge to understand various application using different technology stack from Microsoft,Oracle,Open source technologies and Big Data platform. Successful candidate should be able to enhance existing applications and also develop new application features. He will be interacting with various stakeholders in day to day work and should have good communication skills.
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
- Work with business users and business analysts alongside senior members to drill into requirements.
- Work within scrum / business teams to come up with the functional and technical design of the applications.
- Learn, Implement & Maintain DevOps/automation features.
- Create automated feature tests (TDD/BDD) for all new functions.
- Work in a continuous build mode (using GIT / Team City).
- Deploy and test with scrum team members / business in a sprint / iterative manner.
- Build and deploy.
- Post implementation support.
- Continuous improvement and contribute to the design of the overall solution.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn data science using R or python.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn asynchronous programming.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn micro-service based design.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn Cloud based application infrastructure.
How To Apply?
The interested and eligible candidates can register on the following Barclays India careers page.
Apply Link: Click Here to Register