BEL Recruitment 2020: Bharat Electronics Limited invites application from BE/B.Tech graduates for the 145 Positions of Trainee Engineer and Project Engineers in Bangalore, Hyderabad and other locations of India. Freshers of BE/B.Tech Computer Science can apply for the Trainee Engineer and those having 2+ Experience eligible for Project Engineer post. Last Date of BEL Recruitment is 27th September 2020.
There is No Exam for BEL Recruitment 2020: candidates directly selected for Interview on the BE/B.Tech percentage.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) a Navaratna Company and a premier Indian Public Limited Company in Professional Electronics with a portfolio of over 350 different products in the areas of Military Radars, Naval Systems, Electro-Optics, Weapon & Fire Control Communication, C4I Systems, Homeland Security, Telecom and Broadcast, Electronic Warfare, Tank Electronics and Electro Optics.
BEL Recruitment 2020 Total Vacancies
|Trainee Engineer (Bengaluru)||54|
|Project Engineer (Bengaluru / Hyderabad)||33|
|Project Engineer (Bengaluru /Chandipur, Odisha)||22|
|Project Engineer-I (Gandhinagar, Okha & Porbandar- Gujarat, Mumbai-Maharashtra, New Mangalore – Karnataka, Kochi, Azhikode – Kerala, Chennai, Puducherry – Tamil Nadu, Vizag, Machilipatnam – Andhra Pradesh, Hirakud – Odisha, Kolkata – West Bengal, Kavaratti, Amini – Lakshadweep, Campbell Bay. Digilipur – Andaman & Nicobar Islands and New Delhi)||37|
BEL Engineer Eligibility Criteria
- Trainee Engineer: SD-TE Full-time B.E./B.Tech (Computer Science) with First Class for General / OBC / EWS candidates & Pass Class for SC/ST/PwD Candidates. Experienced Not Required / Fresher
- Project Engineer: SD -PE Full time B.E./B.Tech (Mechanical/Computer Science/Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Telecommunication) with First Class for General / OBC / EWS candidates & Pass Class for SC/ST/PwD Candidates. + 2 Year Experience
- Project Engineer – I: Full time BE/B.Tech in the Civil/EEE/Mechanical discipline with First Class for General, EWS & OBC candidates. Pass Class for SC/ST/PwD Candidates + 2 Year Experience
BEL Recruitment Selection Process
- Candidates should meet the qualifying criteria as specified in the advertisement and their online application should be accepted.
- A merit list will be prepared, based on the aggregate percentage obtained in BE/B.Tech and work experience, as indicated below:
- i.75% marks will be allotted for aggregate marks scored in BE/B.Tech
- ii.10% marks will be allotted for relevant work experience. (2.5 marks for min. stipulated work experience and additional 1.25 marks for every additional 6 months of relevant experience, upto a max of 10 marks)
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the interviews based on the above, in the ratio of 1:5.
- 15% marks will be allotted for interview.
The last date to submit online applications is 27.09.2020
How To Apply For BEL :
The Interested and Eligible graduates can apply on the following BEL Recruitment Registration links.