Boeing Recruitment 2021: Boeing is looking to hire the candidates for the role of Entry level Software Engineer – Full Stack from the recent graduate candidates across Bangalore Location. The details about the Boeing Recruitment 2021 is described below.
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems.
A top US exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
Boeing Recruitment 2021:-
Job Title: ENTRY LEVEL – Software Engineer (Full Stack)
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 0-3 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or higher (CS, ECE, Telecom, Info Science)
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically less than 0 to 3 years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
The Boeing Company is hiring Entry-Level Software Engineer – Full Stack to join the Boeing India Engineering Team and will be based out of Bangalore. This position will report to Boeing India Engineering organization.
A successful candidate will understand the importance of collaboration as these positions will focus on working directly with the Engineering Manager to implement new software designs to meet their organizational goals
- Development of diverse engineering solutions for integrated avionics software. Development, integration, and testing of software system on embedded hardware. Development of engineering documentation and configuration management of system software infrastructure.
- The engineer should have excellent communication skills to work across Boeing Global Engineering teams
- The Engineer should have desire to work in all aspects of the product life cycle development process
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter and someone who works well within a team
- Responsible for UI development of Cloud based Software Application.
- Decompose System requirements into Software requirements for the identified system features. Develop automated Test scenarios to test Software requirements.
- Develop High level Design from system and software Architecture. Develop Detailed Design from High level design
- Develop Software integration test Scripts to verify the correct implementation of software requirements
- Establish traceability from software requirements to SW code and Test.
- Perform peer review on System and Software Requirements, Design, Code and Test.
- Support SRR (Systems Requirements Review), PDR (Preliminary Design Reviews) and CDR (Critical Design Reviews).
- Support project management by providing periodic status and required metrics data.
- Be a good team player in the ‘Agile’ team. Candidate should possess excellent communications skills to participate in design and code reviews, have a thorough understanding of version control and software quality attributes, such as testability, portability and maintainability, and enjoy a self-driven and collaborative development approach.
- Be dynamic and support management and leads to ensure successful product deliveries.
- Identify, communicate and mitigate the Risk, issues and Opportunities on a timely manner.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 0-3 years of Experience in the following aspects:
- API design and development
- Experience on CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) operations
- Good experience with RESTful Services
- Experience with Angular
- Good experience on Database technologies like SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL,
- Good experience on Web server technologies like J2EE,
- Experience with frameworks like: Express.js, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate
- Systems Thinking – Ability to understand the big picture and the inter-relationships between components of systems and plans and anticipate future events.
- Analytical Skills – Skill and ability to: collect, organize, synthesize, and analyze data; summarize findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources.
- Experience of working in ‘Agile’ environment.
- Experience in GIT configuration management and Atlassian Tool suite.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Entry Level Software Engineer as early as possible.
Boeing Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here