Boeing Recruitment 2022:
Boeing is looking to hire the candidates for the role of Associate Software Engineer from the recent graduate candidates across Bangalore Location. The details about the Boeing Recruitment 2022 is described below.
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems.
A top US exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
Boeing Recruitment 2022 Overview:-
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 0-1 year
- 0 – 1 year of experience in any programming language C, C#, C++, Python
- Ability and willingness to learn new languages/ framework quickly and adapt to changing needs as demanded by the business
- Flexibility to work on any software development platform
- Passionate about learning and delivering solutions
- Strong software development and problem-solving skills
- Flair for continuous improvement and innovation
- Strong written and oral interpersonal skills for creating and improving technical documents, and to effectively engage globally distributed engineering team.
- Bachelors Engineering degree is must.
Boeing Test and Evaluation team is currently looking for one Associate Software to join their team in Bengaluru, KA. Test & Evaluation engineers at Boeing make sure that products at the world’s largest aerospace company continue to meet the highest standards. From quality and reliability, to safety and performance, their expertise is vital to the concept, design and certifications of a wide variety of commercial and military systems.
This is a software development role to facilitate the design, development, documentation, testing and maintenance of software used in the lab environment at various sites. The software usage will involve (but not limited to) planning, visualizing and tracking the activities in the lab environment.
This position requires close co-ordination with Boeing Test and Evaluation organizations around the world to capture the requirements, prototyping and propose solutions to satisfy the customer needs. The candidate shall be responsible to understand the existing systems, capture useful data from current systems and propose innovative ways to leverage the existing data and new technologies. Candidate shall be flexible to work on multiple development environments.
The candidate shall be a self-starter with strong ability to find solutions to problems independently.
- Familiar with the software development and system integration including Agile concepts.
- Familiar with any of the following: Visual Studio (C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net), SQL, Oracle, Web Services, REST API, JAVA, Python, scripting languages, query language, Docker, Web Applications, MVVM architecture (ReactJS, VueJS, Angular) and automated test applications.
- Well versed with the MS Office suite of tools and should also demonstrate effective written and verbal English communication skills
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Associate Software Engineer through online mode ASAP.
Boeing Recruitment 2022 Apply Link: Click Here