Bosch Recruitment 2021: Robert Bosch Group is hiring Software Engineers in the field of Research of Numerical Methods. Eligible Mechanical and Aerospace graduates can apply for this position. Detailed Job Description is given below.
Bosch Recruitment 2021
Job Title: Software Engineer – Research [Numerical Methods]
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
- Mechanical, Mechatronics or Aerospace(MS/M.Tech/B.Tech), Physics (MSc) from reputed Indian institutes (NITs, IITs, IIITs, IISc, etc.) or from reputed international institutes with good track record.
- 0+ years of research lab/industry
- The Robert Bosch Research and Technology Center, Bangalore is seeking highly creative & motivated students as research engineers in the group Numerical Methods and Algorithms for Real-time Systems. The research group focuses on researching state-of the-art algorithms to impart machine intelligence in real-time Bosch products and embedded applications.
- You will work as part of a talented and diverse research team. You will be among the first to see and use this technology to solve real problems in ways never attempted by others. The ideal candidate should be open to tackling challenging research problems, possess good coding skills, take initiative to work in international teams and possess development/implementation skills to accomplish the proof of concept.
Job Requirements/ Skills:Knowledge on numerical methods for modelling and simulation
- Knowledge on optimization methods
- Familiarity with statistical methods, data analysis, design of experiments
- Proficient in programming languages: Python, C/C++, Matlab
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
How to Apply for Bosch Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Honeywell Recruitment by following link.
Bosch Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here