Byteridge Off Campus Drive 2024 : , a leading tech company on a mission to revolutionize the digital landscape, is thrilled to announce its Off Campus Drive 2024 for Software Development Engineer (SDE) roles. This nationwide hunt is open to all BE/B.Tech freshers across India, offering an incredible opportunity to launch your career with a dynamic and innovative team.
About Byteridge Off Campus Drive 2024
Role – Software Development Engineer I
Location : Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Delhi
Experience : Freshers
Qualification ; BE/B.Tech/
Pass Out – 2024 Batch
Role Description –
We are actively looking for highly motivated individuals from theB.Tech 2024batch to join our software development team for Training from January 2024 onwards.
– B.Tech 2024 Freshers with experience on frontend or backend development stack:
Angular/React.js or Android/iOS/Flutter or . NET/Node/Java or AI/ML
– You are a part of the 2024 B.Tech batch with specialization in Computer Science, IT, ECE, EEE or any other engineering stream with Computer Science subjects in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th year of graduation.
What will you need to be trained to succeed in this role?
1. Excellence on frontend/ backend development stack
Web– Angular/React.js/Vue.js OR
Mobile– Android/iOS/Flutter/React Native OR
.NET(C#. Net, SQL Server Database, Asp.Net MVC, LINQ) OR
Java(J2EE, MySQL/MariaDB/Mongo DB, Spring Boot), GIT, Jenkins
AI or ML
2.Internship for at least 2-3 months or multiple projects in the above-mentioned skills is preferred
3. Excellent written and verbal communication.
TRAINING & FULL-TIME ROLE DETAILS:
- Students selected will join Byteridge for a 3-month Training in batches commencing January 2024 onwards. This is a full-time training with an industry expert requiring 6-8 hours of practical tasks, skill development and continuous evaluation.
- Based on performance and feedback, students will be offeredPre-Placement Offersto join the organisation from June 2024 onwards as Software Development Engineers* with a package ofINR 6.5LPAcomprising fixed and variable components.
The Byteridge Off Campus Drive 2024 will be held in multiple cities across India. The selection process will consist of three rounds:
- Online Coding Test: Assess your coding skills and problem-solving abilities through an online coding platform.
- Technical Interview: Showcase your technical knowledge and understanding of software development concepts to our experienced tech panel.
- HR Interview: Discuss your career aspirations, cultural fit, and overall suitability for the role.
How To Apply
The interested and eligible grads register for the SDE -1 Freshers opening on following Byteridge Careers registration link.
Apply Link- Click Here