Capgemini Tech Challenge 2020: every year Capgemini conducts online tech competition challenge for all the all tech enthusiasts along with Capgemini Campus Challenge. Through Capgemini campus challenge you will get opportunity to work with Capgemini.
Capgemini Tech Campus Challenge 2020
Job Title: Trainee Engineer
Job Location: PAN India
Salary: Best In Industry
Batch: 2022/2021/2020/2019/2018 Or Any
Qualification Required: BE/B.Tech/BCA/MCA/BSC/MS Or Any Having Coding Interest
About Capgemini Tech Campus Challenge 2020
Campus Challenge for students and freshers will be a mix of technical and aptitude questions in Level 1 followed by a coding challenge in Level 2. The minimum marks to cross each Level is 40. Students can choose from any programming languages of their choice such as C, C++, Java, C#, .NET, Python, and so on to write their coding program for Level 2. The platform supports more than 50 programming languages. The top 5 coders from Level 2 as on 13th Nov, 11:59 PM of the Campus challenge will be called for the online Grand Finale. Top 2 coders of the online Grand Finale will be awarded with cash prizes of 50,000 and 30,000 respectively.
That’s not all! After Level 2, all the students apart from the Top 5 at Level 2 who get a minimum of 40 marks will take part in Online Level 3 contest.
Other skill contests range from Cyber Security, Digital technologies, Cloud Computing, Insights & Data, and Java Full Stack. Students are free to participate in any contest of their choice.
Students and freshers stand a chance to win exclusive cash prizes worth up to INR 2,50,000* out of the total INR 15,00,000*. Apart from learning from our leaders, they also stand the opportunity to bag a job with Capgemini.
Capgemini Campus Challenge Phases
Rules according to each level are highlighted below:
Level – 1: Screening Phase:
- There will be a total 25 Multiple choice question for which 30 minutes allotted to complete the Level 1.
- Each user will get 2 attempts per level to improve their scores in this level.
- Each correct answer will fetch the user 4 points.
- Only on submitting the answers the user will be able to see the score on the result page.
Level – 2: Online Hackathon Phase:
- There will be single problem statement in this round for which time duration of 7 days will be allocated to the candidate to complete Level 2.
- Number of attempts for the ideation phase is unlimited.
- All the submissions must be submitted on the Capgemini site.
- Participants will be able to access the problem statements once the “Participate Now” button is clicked.
- During online hackathon, you can participate from anywhere.
- Once the hackathon starts, you will get an option to submit your hack, you can submit as many times as you want, the last hack will be considered as the final submission.
- Participants can use any tools or libraries for building their solution. There is no restriction on the tools that can be used.
- Winners of the contest will be chosen solely on the discretion of Capgemini. Please ensure to update the participant’s profile and contact details.
Level – 3: Final Hackathon Phase:
- All the details regarding this round will be given only to the shortlisted candidates from level 2.
Level 1 launch: October 16
Level 2 launch: October 23
Finale: December 12 & 13
Prize Pool: INR 15,00,000*
To register and apply for Capgemini campus challenge click on the following link.