Cerner Internship Program 2023 Hiring Software Interns
About Company: Cerner Corporation is an American supplier of health information technology solutions, services, devices, and hardware. As of February 2018, its products were in use at more than 27,000 facilities around the world. The company had more than 28,000 employees globally, with over 13,000 in Kansas City, Missouri.
Job Title: Software Engineer Interns
Salary: As per Industry
Top Companies Hiring Freshers: Apply Now
Eligibility: BE/B.Tech/BSC/MCA or Related…..
Batch: 2024/2023/2022 or any
- Write code and associated tests
- Collaborate on component level technical designs
- Troubleshoot and document root cause analysis and resolution of issues
- Complete assigned tasks and deliverables accurately and efficiently
- Propose and assist with implementation of process and operational improvements
Apply Link: Click Here to apply Cerner Software Engineer