Cognizant is to hire freshers of BE/B.Tech 2019 and 2018 batch through AMACAT for the position of Engineer Trainee in across all India locations.
About Company :
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional Information Technology services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Cognizant Careers Off Campus Drive Job Description :
- Service desk associate will serve as the first point of contact for customers over the phone, e-mail or ticketing tool on technical issues.
- SD Analyst will provide first and second line technical support to the customers.
- The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of issues.
- The Apt candidate should have basic understanding on concepts of Networking & Computer hardware & software components.
Company Name: Cognizant India
Job Position: Engineer Trainee
Job Title: Cognizant Engineer Trainee- Service Desk
Cognizant Fresher Salary: INR 3,38,005/- per annum
Cognizant Freshers Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria:
- 2018.2019 batch of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA & M.Sc (5 years integrated course)
- Consistent academic record of minimum of 50% in X, XII,UG & PG (all subjects taken into consideration)
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum 2 years gap in education.
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have minimum 50% aggregate (all subjects taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears.
- Any students who have applied and waiting for re-evaluation would be considered only with the initial results declared.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Open only to Indian nationals.
- Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift / domain.
- 2018, 2019 Batch candidates with provisional/convocation degree certificate, all education documents, PAN Card & passport are only eligible to participate.
Cognizant Off Campus Drive Interview Process:
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- Voice Assessment
- HR Discussion
Read Cognizant Off Campus Selection Process : Click Here
To Apply this drive you must have AMCAT Score. To Apply Click on the following apply link.