Credit Suisse Off Campus Drive 2021:
Credit Suisse looking to hire freshers as QA Automation Testing Engineer for the Pune location in India The CS, IT related graduates and post graduates looking for career as developer can apply for this drive.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse Off Campus Drive 2021 Overview:-
Job Title: QA Automation Testing Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers (2020 to 2021 Batch)
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in IT or Computer Science or any related field.
- Fresher / 0 months – 1 years of professional experience with excellent coding skills using Java/Python
- Knowledge / Experience in PL/SQL
- Knowledge / Experience with UNIX OS and Shell scripting.
- Knowledge / Experience in Automation Testing
- Knowledge / Test expertise with frameworks: Selenium, Cucumber, UFT
- Knowledge / Experience in producing test report
- Knowledge / Experience with RDMS databases
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- As the test automation specialist, you will partner & collaborate with IT & business partners to build an automated, generic, sustainable, cost efficient & scalable test execution framework and to deliver functional improvements
- Coordinate with fellow developers to define the automated testing components that will be used to validate requirements against developed software
- Handle test execution of project feeding into the planned releases; ensuring smooth delivery and driving towards application quality (Including organizing walkthroughs with BA’s and walkthroughs with business)
- Provides regular status reporting to key business partners including progress, risks, issues and mitigation steps
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, trouble-shooting skills and ability to own problems through to resolution
- Demonstrate ability to effectively work both independently and within multi-functional project teams than span multiple time-zones
- Ability to pick up and learn a wide variety of new technologies and topics
The interested and eligible graduates and post graduates register on the following Credit Suisse off campus drive link asap.
Credit Suisse Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here