Credit Suisse Off Campus Drive 2022:
Credit Suisse looking to hire freshers as Big Data Platform Support Engineer for the Pune location in India The CS, IT related graduates and post graduates looking for career as developer can apply for this drive.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse Off Campus Drive 2022 Overview:-
Job Title: Big Data Platform Support Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers (2020 to 2021 Batch)
- Graduation or Post Graduation in Engineering or any other relevant Technology field
- A Fresher or up to 1 year of overall work experience
- Experience or Knowledge of Cloudera Hadoop components such as HDFS, Sentry, HBase, Impala, Hue, Spark, Hive, Kafka, Kudu, Phoenix, Ozone, Ranger, Atlas, Knox, NiFi, YARN, ZooKeeper and Postgres.
- Experience or Knowledge in Python, Ansible, Linux and BASH scripting
- Experience or Knowledge in Service Management i.e. Release management, Incident management and toolsets like Odyssey & Git. Data visualization Tableau
- You are a hard worker with a strong curiosity for extracting knowledge from data and the ability to elicit technical requirements from a non-technical audience
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Dedicated Strong Cloudera Hadoop Engineer and Administrator who is able to perform platform engineering and support role in a fast paced and regulated environment. Work with application teams to deploy new applications. Provide vision and strategy to improve BigData Platform.
As a member of our distributed team, you will be collaborating with peers and colleagues around the world to support BigData clients with data spanning Credit Suisse’s global organization to tackle emerging challenges using new technologies.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
The interested and eligible graduates and post graduates register on the following Credit Suisse off campus drive link asap.
Credit Suisse Off Campus Drive 2022 Apply Link: Click Here