Diebold Nixdorf India Careers 2020: Diebold Nixdorf off campus recruitment for hiring freshers of BE/B.Tech Computer Science /IT/Electronics or Equivalent of 2019 and 2020 Batch graduates or Any fresher having 0-1 year experience.
Diebold Nixdorf is an American multinational financial and retail technology company that specializes in the sale, manufacture, installation and service of self-service transaction systems (such as ATMs and currency processing systems), point-of-sale terminals, physical security products, and software and related services for global financial, retail, and commercial markets
Diebold Nixdorf Careers Freshers Recruitment 2020
Job Title: Trainee Analyst
Job Location: Mumbai
Eligibility: BE/B.Tech / Diploma CSE/ECE/IT equivalent
Batch: 2020/2019 or Any
Salary: As Per Industry Standard
Job Description Trainee Analyst
The Trainee Analyst in Operations group will be responsible for proactively monitoring the Scheduling, Monitoring & System Applications for various platforms along with power supply/AC units and coordinating with multiple teams & Stake holders for any issues requiring first level of support.
You are responsible for
- Monitoring alerts in Scheduling Application (Tidal), platform specific alerts in (SCOM, Checkmk, OCCUM & OEM) consoles and power supplying units.
- Restart failed job in scheduling Application & notify stakeholder on job issues.
- Monitoring critical nightly batch processing.
- Notifying the concerned teams for any issues.
- Rebooting UNIX/virtual servers per user’s request.
- Incident Management.
- Provide first level of support for the respective teams by monitoring and notifying alerts & Coordinate during change management and outages.
- This position works closely with teams who requested monitoring and alert notifications.
- Coordinating with the end users and routing them to the concerned teams.
- Performing temporary changes (Parameter and Agent) of jobs in current day schedule as per the user’s request.
- Additionally, the following external relationships will be required of this position: Vendor Management
- Must have graduation or any equivalent Diploma.
- 0-1 Year of experience in Technical/Customer Support role.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should be Self-driven and ready to take up new tasks.
- Ready to work in 24/7 Support Shift schedule.
- BE/Diploma in EC/CS
Interested and Eligible graduates apply on the following registration link of Diebold Nixdorf Careers.