Dow India off campus drive 2020 for BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech Freshers as well 0-2 Years Graduates as a position of graduate engineer India . Apply Before the link expires.
DOW Off Campus Drive 2020 : Manufacturing and Engineering
Company Name : DOW India
Company Website : https://www.dow.com
Multiple Openings :
|Job Profile||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech|
|Experience||Freshers / 0-2 Year|
|Branch||Civil, Electrical, Mech, Other Related|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Join Us On WhatsApp||Click Here|
Job Description :
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Provides specialized technical support and solutions for project teams, operations and maintenance. Understands and implements Most Effective Technology (MET), work process, tools and industry best practices within their discipline. The Hardware Disciplines within Engineering and Maintenance are comprised of the following disciplines: Buildings, Civil, Electrical, Instrument, Materials, Mechanical, Process Containment Equipment and Piping. Hardware Disciplines support both projects and technical support teams as an inspector, engineer on large projects or lead for their discipline on small/intermediate projects. Requires conceptual knowledge of theories, techniques and methodology within the analytical technology discipline.
Responsibilities / Duties
In the inspector and engineer capacity:
- Ensures drawings and specifications are clear and meet the needs of the business.
- Ensures reviews completed on time and that drawings and specifications are followed by fabricators, constructors and maintenance contractors when providing inspections.
In the project lead capacity:
- Serves as the leader of the project within their discipline. Has accountability for project results and for the implementation of and adherence to all relevant work processes and best practices.
- Drives front end loading to ensure clear scope definition along with establishing plans and schedules to enable adequate control during execution.
- Directs activities within their discipline and coordinates activities with other disciplines.
- Leads the completion of deliverables provided to estimating and reviews output of the estimate to ensure accurate reflection of scope.
- Leads technical contract package development and supports implementation.
- Drives value engineering and economic designs to ensure the best value is delivered to the business.
- Uses and enforces project change management program.
- Ensures safety in design.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus engineering, manufacturing or related experience required.