EPAM India off campus drive for BE, B.Tech as well as M.Sc, MCA candidates of 2021 Batch through off campus drive. EPAM Systems, Inc. is an American-Belarusian company that specializes in product development, digital platform engineering, and digital product design. One of the world’s largest manufacturers of custom software and consulting providers.
About EPAM Off Campus Drive 2022:
Job Title: Software Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad or Pune or Bengaluru or Chennai or Gurugram any of the EPAM India offices
Salary: 4 Lacs per annum + standard benefits
- Eligibility: 2021 Graduates ONLY.
- Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech (CSE,IT,ECE), MCA, MSc. (CSE) with minimum of 60% academic scores from grade X to highest graduation.
EPAM India Hiring Process:
One round of online assessment, followed by GD, Technical and HR interview (more details will be shared in further emails to the eligible candidates)
Application Operation and Support Analyst role brings solutions to clients through our services and technology. This position will give you exposure to a wide variety of tasks and technology including debugging, diagnosis, operations, and deployment. This role is a great opportunity for someone with good knowledge of technology basics, troubleshooting, and a desire to be a team player. You will work closely with management, developers, testers and project teams.
- Provide technical support to meet end-user Service Level Agreements (SLO/SLA)
- Own client issues reported, seeing problem through to resolution
- Design troubleshoot, and identify solution to resolve customer issues
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal and offshore teams
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to clients with good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Document knowledge in the form of base tech notes and articles
- Self-directed and can operate without intensive management
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package – medical care, sports, family care
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events.
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible Graduates Register on the following epam off campus registration link on or before 16th January 2022.
Online Coding Test: 18th January 2022
EPAM Apply Link: Click Here