Epsilon Recruitment 2022:
Epsilon looking to hire fresh graduates of CS/IT or MCA for the role of Associate Software Engineer across Bangalore location in India.
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI.
Epsilon Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022:
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: As Per Industry Standard
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
- 4-year Computer Science degree – 2020 and 2021 – BE/BTech or ME/MTech / MCA ONLY.
- Good knowledge on Object Oriented concepts and one of the programming languages e.g. C++
- Good Knowledge on software development life cycle, industry trends and technologies
- Willingness to learn new skills and apply them for developing new age applications.
A Developer with both Frontend and Database skills, with a consistent understanding of the functional areas across AL and Databases and ability to work across competencies.
- Develops user interfaces, components, and scripts to internet/intranet applications; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Develop SQL, PLSQL, Develops Stored Blocks, Triggers and Optimizes queries in ORACLE suite of products to implement functionality required by the accounts.
- Develop Matillion workflows using Amazon AWS, Redshift & UNIX.
The interested and eligible candidates register on the following Epsilon Registration link.
Epsilon Off Campus Link: Click Here