Eurofins off campus drive on 29 february 2020 for the position of associate software engineer for BE/B.Tech 2018 and 2019 passouts Freshers in Bangalore Location.
Eurofins Freshers Recruitment for 2018 and 2019 Batch
Company Name : Eurofins
Company Website : eurofins.com
About Eurofins :
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
Work Profile : Associate Software Engineer
Work Location : Bangalore , KA
BE OR Btech 2018 & 2019 Pass outs from the computer science background.
CSC, IT, ECE, Or Related.
|2021 Batch||Off Campus||Mechanical|
|2020 Batch||Govt Jobs||Electrical|
Within the eLIMS-FGS Support & Continual Improvement project team made up of a team leader together with four support agents and developers, the candidate is expected to:
- Contribute as a team member to the ongoing development of the application suite deployed at various globally distributed locations
- Integrate his- or herself into the team workflow and best practices including Agile values and principles (Agile Manifesto)
- Follow team development practices and policies in order to design an application suite that can easily be implemented within Eurofins Group World Wide and supported on a long-term period.
- Create and maintain technical and operational documentation that describes program code, logic, changes, and modifications in the user work-flow.
- Implement change requests in the existing modules and integrate new modules into the suite
- Maintain good programming practices (code-quality, peer-review, definition of done, documentation…)
- Develop working relationships within the FGS programme (Product Owner, Business Analysts, support agents, testing & deployment staff).
- Collaboration with Support Agents
- Support development of complex configuration elements such as Scripts, Reports or SQL procedures.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong and proven background in Information Technology
- Strong in any programming language(C, C++, C#, Java..etc)
- Should be good in Database (writing queries – SQL)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Structured work habits and ability to conform to best practices for software development
- Scrum values : Commitment, Focus, Openness, Respect, Courage
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills. Competent in English.
- Ability to work in a complex international environment
- Successful teamwork experience is required
Apply Link : Click Here to apply for Eurofins Drive
Also Apply Other Drive : Click Here