Extreme Networks Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2020: Extreme Networks hiring Freshers as a position of associate programmer in Bangalore Location. The freshers of BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech of Computer Science and IT or related apply now.
Job Title: Associate Programmer
Salary: As Per Industry Standard
We are looking for aspiring young minds with mindset to learn new things. The ideal candidate should be B.E/B.Tech from Computer science/Information Technology background
BE/B.Tech/M Tech- ISE/CSE/ECE/EEE with 70% and above in Graduation/Masters
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- Should be very comfortable with Algorithms, Data Structures/Data Modeling Techniques, Design Patterns and Object-Oriented Programming.
- Should have a good experience in writing code in any object-oriented programming language –C/C++, Java, Python preferred.
- Familiarity with Relational Databases, SQL and NOSQL Databases
- Exposure to Machine Learning and Cloud technologies (AWS, Google) will be added advantage
- Should have done a good project at the University level and should be able to dig into details if required.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Hunger to learn, grow and take responsibility.
- Should be available to join at short notice.
The Eligible and Interested graduates apply on the following Extreme Networks apply link.