EY Off Campus Drive 2023 | Associate Software Engineer | PAN India
EY Off Campus Program Hiring Engineering, Computer Science, IT Graduates for the role of Associate Software Engineer across the EY Global Delivery Services PAN India office location. The details about the EY Off Campus Interns recruitment 2023 are described below.
EY GDS Off Campus Drive 2023 Overview :-
Job Title : Associate Software Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Trivandrum, Kochi
Job Type : Full Time
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience : Freshers
Education : BE/B.Tech/BSC/MCA/ME/M.Tech/MS or Related
Batch : 2023/2022/2021 or Freshers
Job Description :
The selected candidate will:
Supports the day to day activities of the development and engineering team by coding, programming and capturing specifications for a defined project, using developing technical capabilities. Assists in the development and maintenance of a relevant solution or infrastructure, ensuring compliance with the relevant standards. Works with users to capture requirements and drafts design specifications. If you are passionate about working with modern technologies in a world class organization then this role is for you.
Your key responsibilities
- Engineer and automate platform solutions to meet and exceed expectations of Product Manager
- Proactively evolve and apply DevSecOps methodologies, standards and leading practices
- Ensure re-use through consumption and expansion of shared platform technology assets
- Apply modern development standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, security standards, usability design standards, as appropriate.
- Ensure quality through use of manual and automated controls
- Provide direction, training and support for platform/product operations
- Using critical thinking, consider the art of the possible, compare various options based on feasibility and impact, propose measurable plans and roadmaps that balance tactical and strategic needs
Skills and attributes for success
- Develop technical competency in designing, developing, and debugging solutions
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, Mathematics, or related field preferred
- 0-1 year in an engineering role using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms.
- 0-1-year CI/CD delivery using code management, configuration management and automation tools such as GitHub, VSTS, Ansible, DSC, Puppet, Ambari, Chef, Salt, Jenkins, Maven, etc.
- Knowledge with any of the following: Azure, O365, Azure Stack, Azure AD
- Functional knowledge of Multi-system Integration using industry standards such as REST, API, JSON, SOAP, etc
- Some relevant proven experience required, demonstrating working knowledge of relevant software infrastructure platforms (depending on specialism) and understanding of applicable standards
- Communicate fluently in English, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills to contribute as a leading member of global, distributed teams passionate about delivering quality services and solutions
- Encourage DevSecOps teams by building consensus and mediating compromises when necessary
- Demonstrate excellent engineering & automation skills in the context of cloud based global platform/product delivery using continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD)
- Demonstrate ability to learn new and emerging technologies which define engineering standards and produce automation code
- Operational abilities including early life support and driving root cause analysis and remediation
How To Apply for EY Hiring 2023 ?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Associate Software Engineer as early as possible through online mode.
EY GDS Apply Link : Click Here