FIS Careers 2021: FIS Recruitment hiring for the entry level job as Automation Tester for the Chennai office location. FIS hiring freshers as well experience graduate having 0-2 year experience in Testing.
Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. is an American company on the Fortune 500 list which offers a wide range of financial products and services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS employs approximately 55,000 people worldwide.
Job Title: Automation Tester
Job Location: Chennai/Remote
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 0-2 Year
Eligibility Criteria: BE/B.Tech/MCA/BSC/ME/M.Tech or Any Graduate
Batch: 2020/2019/2018 or Any
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops, maintains and upgrades manual or automated test scripts, utilities, simulators, data sets and other programmatic test tools required to execute test plans.
- Performs usability testing for total system performance, reliability, scalability and security.
- Effectively communicates testing activities and findings in oral and written forms.
- Controls and manages own daily test activities.
- Provides internal quality assurance.
- Supports test lead to identify risks and develops mitigation strategies.
- Organizes and maintains the test script library.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of methods, tools and technology used in software testing
- Knowledge and use of quality management methods, tools and technology used to create and support defect-free, application software that meets needs of client/business partner
- Knowledge of basic principles, processes, phases and roles of application development methodologies
- Knowledge of primary database engines with a demonstrated ability to write complex queries to be used for data validation and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of object-oriented development tools, techniques and principles with expertise in at least one object-oriented language
- Knowledge of functions, features and components of existing and planned operating systems and applications
- Skill in understanding and focusing on the client needs
- Skill in analysis, solid decision-making and problem solving
- Ability to work in an agile development environment where developers and testing personnel work closely together to ensure requirements are met or exceeded
- Ability to deliver results under pressure
- Ability to demonstrate interpersonal and teambuilding skills working with technical and non-technical individuals
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients, vendors and public
The interested and eligible graduates register on the following FIS Automation Tester link.